[ MAPS ]
-Added nade clips on mid bridge to prevent nades getting stuck.
-Fixed nade physics on stairs in sewer.
-Fixed boost near canal.
-Added collision to large stone blocks above canal.
-Clipping and visual polish (Thanks Joaokaka1998!).
[ MISC ]
– Improved Steam Input support for mouse and keyboard input on Steam Deck.
– Improved game startup I/O to reduce game launch time.
– Improved user interface flow when cycling through weapon case items in Agent View (thanks, @AquaIsMissing and @_ale_cs).
– Fixed an incorrect inventory limit warning shown to users with many items in Storage Units.
– Fixed an exploit that would allow the player’s camera to become detached from their eye position.
[ MAPS ]
– Added a hip cover on the plateau near B main.
– Clipped the large stone cover on CT mid for smoother movement.
– Added a scaffolding on A catwalk to prevent the boost through the window to T stair at the canal. (Thanks poseidonskiy rofls).
– Allowed players to silently drop down from A long.
– Fixed stones colliding with the tarp on A catwalk.
– Removed stone at A sewer.
– Aligned floating pillar on A with the floor.
– Removed left-over clips on A main. (Thanks Hentie!).
– Removed clips on the stairs that bounce off grenades (Thanks Guidetti & dr!zzle).
– Clipping improvements (Thanks dr!zzle!).
– Cleaned up clipping under the bridge (Thanks Fnugz for your sacrifice).
– Fixed pixelwalk on window frame (thanks Kerr).
– Increased C4 explosion radius.
– Fixed various visual bugs.
– Added back a few visual details; ToOpenGL fix shouldn’t be affected; FPS sacrifice is minimal.
– Angled ladder in lower main; gives cover to Ts and worsens it as a camping spot for CTs.
– Clipping fixes.
– Removed self-boost in upper main near the bridge.
– Renamed Crater to Water Tower.
– A new water tower has been erected at Water Tower.
– Changed doors used throughout the map.
– Added sounds when doors are opened and closed.
– Gave cannons a new particle effect when firing.
– Fixed situation where cannonball may not damage players.
– Actually fixed cannons icon this time.
– Fixed weapon crate ammo spawning in floor near Apartments.
– Fixed lots of minor bugs (thanks Joaokaka1998).
[ MUSIC KITS ]
– Added the Initiators Music Kit Box and the StatTrak
Initiators Music Kit Box, featuring 6 new music kits:
— 3kliksphilip, Heading for the Source
— Humanity’s Last Breath, Void
— Juelz, Shooters
— Knock2, dashstar*
— Meechy Darko, Gothic Luxury
— Sullivan King, Lock Me Up
[ MISC ]
– Added a message on the main menu for players whose inventory is reaching full capacity.
– Awarded “10 Year Birthday Coin” items to players whose inventory was at full capacity and did not receive a drop during the birthday week.
– Users without Prime Account Status can only invite Steam friends to a party lobby.
– Users without Prime Account Status see a limited profile view when inspecting non-friend accounts.
– Blocked player avatars will now display one of a set of premade custom avatars instead of a no-avatar-outline.
– Fixed Steam Controller input overlay mismatch during warmup.
[ MAPS ]
-Fixed bot navigation
-Added position names in the upper left corner
-Fixed various visual bugs
-Improved optimization a bit
-Moved the map away from the zero coordinates
-Reworked model of the fence, canopy, steps
-Various minor visual improvements
-Improved clipping throughout the map
Thanks Joaokaka1998, Cheburek
Primetime -> Cascade
– Name changed from Primetime to Cascade.
– Updated cave collision model.
– Improved clipping
– Reduced detail to help boost performance and limit visual bugs
– All particles, sprites, and glows have been removed
– Lighting has been altered
– Fixed various bomb stuck spots and clipping issues (thanks Joaokaka1998, LATE and Kerluck!)
– Made the blinds at A non see-through
– Added missing clipping to T spawn lamps
– Various small visual bug fixes
[10 Year Birthday]
CS:GO is celebrating its 10th birthday with:
– The 10 Year Birthday Sticker Capsule
– Maps (see below)
– The 10 Year Birthday Coin
— Get your Birthday Coin by earning enough XP for your first in-game drop of the week.
– Added an “Inspect Items” option to browse contents of containers.
– Anubis, Breach, and Tuscan have been added to official matchmaking in Competitive, Casual, and Deathmatch game modes.
– Primetime and Blagai have been added to official matchmaking in Wingman game mode.
– Climb, Crete, Hive, and Iris have been removed from official matchmaking.
[ MISC ]
– Multiple changes to the competitive matchmaking algorithm, which will require Skill Groups to be recalibrated for accuracy. Your Skill Group will not be visible until you win your next match.
– Game instructor should now correctly reload saved state if it is disabled and re-enabled.
– Game instructor floating hints are disabled in competitive matches.
[ MAPS ]
-Changes to Cannons:
–Altered the angle that the North cannon faces
–Cannons can now be aimed upwards, and is now 2x faster
–Now have 3 firing speeds (change with mouse2)
–Reduced inaccuracy multiplier
–Killfeed now shows weapon icon
–Produce a beefy screen shake and more particle effects
–Base model now also rotates
–Added damage falloff to cannonballs after their initial collision
–Fixed being able to bumpmine away from cannon and keep control
–Fixed cannons continuing to turn when no longer in use
-Added bus to bus stop outside Industry
– Fixed a regression in the kill panel to show the killer’s weapon.
– Fixed a rare interruption in map veto process in Premier matchmaking when players disconnect.
– Updated low violence version of “R8 Revolver | Crazy 8” weapon finish.
-Wheeled out the ancient usable cannons
-Docks building roof is now easily accessible
-Began reconstructing house near Industry
-Drops can now spawn on docks building
-Drops can no longer spawn above rock tunnel near Observatory
-Added weapon spawns at Docks building, Hospital and Industry (thanks Orel)
-Removed place names when pinging
-Improved clipping at Tourist
-Minor other changes
– Reworked handrails to prevent headpeeks
– Removed train horn sound on bombsite
– Made middle statue area a bit brighter
[ THE RECOIL CASE ]
– Introducing the Recoil Case, featuring 17 community-designed weapon finishes.
[ MAPS ]
– Construction work has progressed.
– Added rock path near Observatory.
– Added rock tunnel near Observatory.
– Added some rocks in water near Helipad.
– Minor bug fixes.
[ CUSTOM GAME TYPE ]
– Added support to map-placed weapons in custom maps loaded with game_type 3.
– Added support for community dedicated servers to execute gamemode_custom_server.cfg when running custom maps with game_type 3.
[Steam Deck/Steam Input]
– Steam Deck now allows other game controllers to be connected via Steam Input. All connected controllers combine inputs. (You can play with Gyros Akimbo if you are very cool).
– “Pitch and Roll Combined” is the new default Gyro conversion on Steam Deck. All other controllers default to “Yaw”
– Radial menus (in particular, Quick Buy radials) no longer persist when dying.
– Some glyph fixes in Spectator mode.
– Reduced the M4A1-S magazine size to 20 bullets, with 80 in reserve.
-Remove cratestack outside of “cave” location
-Fixed pixelgap from inside “cave” towards T mid
-Fixed ground clipping bugs in mid causing players to go slightly airborne
-Smoothed out ground outside of “cave” down towards B ramp
-Blocked archeological dig inside of “cave”
-Smoothed out corners in “donut” room
-Added additional cover near pillar on B
-Blocked one sidepath exit towards A site, widened remaining exit
-Fixed some visual glitches when looking out towards mid from “donut” room
-Reduced wallbang damage through scaffolding at B site
-Boosted light emitted from candles/lanterns
-Increased bomb explosion damage from 500 to 620
-Another attempt at fixing molly through floor bug at mid
-Removed a position by ramp corner
-Fixed an exploit. (Thanks El_Exodus!)
-Performance and stability improvements
-Ivy now sways in the wind
-Fixed displacement vphysics issues
– Sticker capsules are now 75% off.
– Added a graffiti on B-site commemorating Nich’s winning clutch. Graffiti “Karambit from Heaven” designed by Danky_xD.
– Fixed spots where molotovs could damage players through walls (Thanks Crawlix).
– Fixed floating models, some unused collisions and missing textures (Thanks Joaokaka1998).
– Moved a model that could be confused for a player model (Thanks Maxim).
– Fixed doors that despawn after being damaged (Thanks Rikuda).
– Added Gyro Enabling modes: ( Always On (Default) | Only when using scope button | and only when Aim Stick Neutral ).
– Added “Suppress Gyro” and “Toggle Gyro” SteamInput Actions. Can be stacked on any button in your controller configuration. “Suppress Gyro” is defaulted to Right Stick Click, stacked with “Reset to Horizon”.
– Added FlickStick option: Switch to conventional stick aiming while scoped.
– Added “Walk Zone” to Movement Stick. When feathering the movement stick, this forces the player into walk mode (i.e. +speed). A good alternative to Left Trigger Full Pull Walk. Set to zero to turn off/maintain pure analog movement.
– Changed Default controller layout.
– Quick Radial Menus now use Gyro as well as sticks. All Quick Radials in the default config chord with Right Stick.
– Added Official Steam Input SteamController configuration.
– Misc Fixes around controls and action sets.
– Antwerp 2022 Champions Autograph Capsules are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the participating players and organizations.
[ MISC ]
– Various Steam Input improvements.
– FlickStick tweaks – turning is dampened when joystick is returning to the deadzone.
– Fixes for silencer equip/unequip.
– Added Acceleration and Precision options for Gyro.
– Gyro Camera is now set up to use 1:1 world rotation to in game rotation as a foundation, as opposed to arbitrary units. This is calibrated around the assumption that the “Gyro Camera” binding in the Steam Input Configurator is set to maximum sensitivity (600) (New Official bindings have been updated to use this).
– Removed “Quick Buy” radials from default controller bindings.
– Fixed Steam Input “Health Shot” command.
– Added short fade-in for Radial Menus. This does not change/delay any underlying behavior.
[ANTWERP 2022 CS:GO MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP]
– The “Antwerp 2022 Viewer Pass” and the “Antwerp 2022 Viewer Pass + 3 Souvenir Tokens” are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the players, teams, and organizations taking part in the PGL Antwerp 2022 CS:GO Major Championship.
– With a Viewer Pass, you’ll get:
— An upgradable Antwerp 2022 Event Coin.
— Access to the Antwerp Pick’Em Challenge.
— Unlimited team graffiti for the duration of the event.
— Steam.tv team flair.
— Access to Antwerp 2022 Souvenir Packages.
– Team stickers and Player Autograph stickers are available for purchase.
– Fixed reduced buyzone in T spawn
– Geyser at Construction now pushes the player upwards with less force
– Fixed bug with crates and geysers giving the player insanely high velocity (sorry lacyyy and mantra)
– Fixed finishing warmup inside the elevator stopping the player from jumping
– Fixed a plethora of minor bugs (thanks Joaokaka1998)
-Miscellaneous improvements to better support Steam Input (Glyph Fixes).
-Buy Menu can be more easily navigated with Controller. Uses a two-stage radial system. Initial deflection selects category. Sweeping motion selects item in category. Deadzone to exit category. Release the Buy Menu button to buy hovered item, or Right Trigger to buy without leaving the menu. Left trigger to donate. LB for Rebuy, RB for Autobuy.*
-Mouse movement will not turn glyph mode back to PC/Mouse mode.
-Fixed Radio Radial: Mouse Wheel no longer triggers in-game binds (i.e. no more switching weapon when trying to switch comms page).
*Please re-apply default SteamInput bindings via the configurator to get this functionality.
– Remade all climbing wall models for graphical and performance improvements (Thanks Andi!)
– Added ropes near climbing walls
– Lowered extinguishers and railings in the blue section stairs
– Various minor details added
– Clipping improvements
– Added Nut
– Added barrels to disrupt existing data
– Added grenade clips on restaurant ceiling to avoid weird grenades
– Adjusted spawns slightly
– Removed screwdriver that could be mistaken for a dropped weapon in the drop room
– Added vphysics clip on the main hall floor to prevent it from swallowing guns (Sorry TrilluXe!)
– Fixed lighting on the lobby pillar
– Fixed broken deathmatch spawn
– Fixed floating objects (Thanks Joaokaka1998!)
– Fixed some spelling errors
– Added new artwork to side alley.
– Fixed incorrect roof material.
– Moved crates clipping through each other. (Thanks KILLER)
– Fixed pixel walk. (Thanks Mischief)
– Various clipping improvements.
– Improved clipping on car near Tunnel, fixed curbs near Diner and added grenade clips on the fence behind Diner (Thanks Maxim)
– Fixed spots where molotovs could damage players through walls (Thanks yeetadogXD)
– Fixed bomb stuck spots, floating props and some props fading too soon (Thanks Joaokaka1998)
– Minor visual changes around the map
– Added inconspicuous detail
-Fixed a regression in Village that could be used to get out of bounds
-Greatly reduced the amount of small displacements across the map to further increase game stability
-Changed windows in Fort
-Fixed a spot near the river where you could previously get stuck in
– Removed old clips on stairs at Rock Pool B
– Replaced stairs at Rock Pool B with new metal stairs
– Fixed loads of minor bugs (thanks Joaokaka1998)
– Geyser west of ruins now pushes the player upwards with less force
– Added more spawn drops around Lighthouse area
– The extraction fans on Apartments can now be stood on
– Fixed visual bug in tunnels below Hospital
– Fixed non solid door at Hospital
-Added new map location names (Barn, Broken Bridge, Castle, Chapel, Farm, Field, Fort, Mill, Ruins, Sewers, Temple, Villa, Vineyard, Winery)
-Added collision to balconies in Fort
-Adjusted stair clipping
-Added drone clips around Docks
-Fixed stuck spots
-Fixed miscellaneous bugs
-Special thanks to nx, fearless, iNilo, lacyyy, Sandwich, Joaokaka1998 and Diddle
[ MAPS ]
– Lowered window through site.
– Blocked one of the windows at top of mid.
– Raised planks on dropdown route.
– Fixed various bomb stuck spots and pixel boosts.
– New sun angle.
– Reduced window height on Heaven B-site.
– The glass window in the office is smaller.
– Moved chairs that obstructed player movement in Ice Cream (Thanks fl0m).
– Removed the Jerry Can on B-site that gave CTs an unfair advantage (Thanks HOFFI).
– Slight FPS increase across the map.
– Removed some clutter around the map.
– Increased readability on various spots around the map.
– Fixed floating props, clipping and nodraw textures (Thanks Joaokaka1998).
– Visual improvement to CT spawn.
– New radar image.
– Added callout place names.
– Further improvements to optimization.
– Added new geysers at Apartments and Lava Pit.
– Added new entrance to Lighthouse.
– Added ladder at Research.
– Spaced out the Church pews.
– Added ladder to Apartments and altered the surrounding area.
– Allowed access to Apartments balconies.
– Fixed see through walls on top of Apartments.
– Fixed small section of terrain causing damage at Lava Pit.
– Fixed many stuck spots and minor bugs (thanks chocolates & fearless).
– Dramatically increased FPS by roughly 30-50% in most areas
– Changed spawn selection and loading screen image designs
– Revamped spawn selection location names
– Fixed radar alignment for spectators
– Elevator no longer kills you when stood underneath the doors
– Items can now appear behind the Lighthouse and at the underground geyser
– Added new rock path in Ruins (previously named Kasbah)
– Fixed stuck spot in Ruins
– Added new jump path to roofs at Industry (previously named Town)
– Fixed misaligned clips at Industry
– Lowered wall height to create a new route at Research (previously named Charlie)
– Improved movement on stairs at Rock Pool B (previously named East Tunnel)
– Remade collision mesh on all rock props to increase accuracy
– Added new “chumble” models to further dunglify the chunky flumpston areas
– Improved lighting at various parts of the map
– Optimized water material
– Fixed some areas where it was possible to see through walls
– Other minor fixes (Thanks Joaokaka1998)
– Operation Riptide has come to an end. Players who have unredeemed operation stars will have until March 27th to claim their operation rewards.
– All game modes introduced during Operation Riptide remain available.
– Basalt, Insertion II, Ravine, Extraction, and County have been removed from their respective map pools
– Iris and Climb have been added to official matchmaking in Casual, Competitive, and Deathmatch game modes.
– Crete and Hive have been added to official matchmaking in Wingman game mode.
– Vineyard and Ember have been added to official matchmaking in Danger Zone game mode.
[ STEAM INPUT / CONTROLLER ]
Note to controller users: Please be sure to re-apply default settings from the Controller Configuration menu in the Steam Overlay.
– Various default binding changes for controllers only. Quick Buy radial menus are triggered with the D-Pad and Bumper Buttons while the BuyZoneLayer is active.
– Simplified set of Radial Action Override Layers. By default, the right stick is used to control the radial. If XYAB are bound to a radial button, the left stick is used instead.
– Fixes for DeathMatch BuyZoneLayer.
– Console/Quick Buy Radial menus match the same layout of the conventional Buy menu.
– Danger Zone Controller Support: Fixed Spawn Menu Controls. Fixed Drone strafing.
– Known issue: Button binds in Action Override Layers are not displayed in in-line glyphs.
[ UI ]
Note to “radial_quickinventory.txt” users: you can set “cl_quickinventory_filename” to point to a different file name in the same directory.
– radial_quickinventory.txt: added “ROTATION_OFFSET” field, which will rotate the entire radial by the given number of degrees.
– Quick Inventory and Quick Grenade Radial: Fix for missing items (Bump Mines, Shields, etc.) not displaying.
– Various Inline Button Glyph fixes (ongoing).
[ MISC ]
– Added server convar sv_max_allowed_developer that determines highest developer value for attached clients
– getpos and getpos_exact are now cheat protected
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– In Short Competitive Matches, increased the initial round loss streak to 2 to reduce the economic impact of pistol rounds.
[ STORE ]
– Added The Boardroom Sticker Capsule, now available for purchase in-game.
[ MISC ]
– Fixed a player spawn bug in competitive mode.
– cl_showpos is now cheat protected (thanks Spunj!).
[ STEAM INPUT / CONTROLLER ]
– Various default binding changes for controllers only.
– Flick stick initial turning rate modulated by stick throw.
– Fixed crouching when exiting menu using controller B button.
– Ramp in aim over time immediately after closing a radial menu, unless the stick is deadzoned.
– FIX: Up/Down movement in spectator free cam supports analog triggers.
[ UI ]
– Radial menus (+quickinv/+quickgrenades) allow selection of molotovs/incendiary grenades picked up from other teams.
– +quickgrenade radial mimics +slot4 when tapped.
– Restored “Reset” button on Options/Controller Screen.
– Added zoom sensitivity settings for gyro, touchpad, and stick, separate from mouse.
– Various Button Glyph fixes (ongoing).
[ MAPS ]
– Fixed molotov/incendiary grenades going through the wall and floor in mid.
[ MAPS ]
– Replaced weird tree boost spot next to orange building(next to dentist) with an easier more exposed boost.
– Moved spawnpoints at House around a bit and turned off collision on the mailboxes there, to prevent team spawn blocking.
– Cleaned up mid a bit by removing a fence and a blue barrel.
– Blocked off a sightline from on top of the meat/egg shelf into backroom toilet in Market.
– Tweaked size of trigger for the train station automated door so its possible to go sneak past it through the glass windows.
– Fixed so the auto shotgun can break the cubicles in office.
– Minor graphical issues fixed.
– Fixed Hammer crash on startup when not logged into Steam.
– Fixed input delay after closing radial menu.
– FlickStick mode is now enabled in Options > Controller, as opposed to the SteamInput Configurator. Bind your Right Stick (or preferred aiming stick) to “Joystick Camera” in the configurator.
– Fixed SteamInput ActionSet being set to “MenuControls” when re-focusing on window.
– Refinements to FlickStick behavior.
– Tooltips to help clarify console controller settings.
– Various fixes to sliders.
– Added experimental Vulkan support. Add -vulkan to your command line to enable Vulkan.