aln

Medlem
Username: alien

Category
HNS PRE

Short suggestion description
New Grenade Models

Description
I think the grenade models used at the moment don't look quite as good. Maybe add a new better one? Maybe like a cs 1.6 model, but honestly i just want a new model. It would be cool if you added some new models on another store update for credits. Just my suggestion : )

Detta förslag har stängts. Röster accepteras inte längre.

Vincnt

Administratör & Ordförande
Styrelsemedlem
I think the grenade models used at the moment don't look quite as good. Maybe add a new better one?
We already have cs 1.6 grenades in the in-game store. Do you mean the default cs:go grenades or the custom grenades we already have?

aln

Medlem
We already have cs 1.6 grenades in the in-game store. Do you mean the default cs:go grenades or the custom grenades we already have?
well, i meant like that model from cs 1.6 which can go through 1 pixel gaps. It looks somewhat like this. it was for an example btw. I just think that the current models are kinda boring. and plain in my opinion. I know PowerFPS and such servers use this type of models. But honestly ill take any other model other than the current one we have rn.cs 1.6 grenade.jpg

Vincnt

Administratör & Ordförande
Styrelsemedlem
well, i meant like that model from cs 1.6 which can go through 1 pixel gaps. It looks somewhat like this. it was for an example btw. I just think that the current models are kinda boring. and plain in my opinion. I know PowerFPS and such servers use this type of models. But honestly ill take any other model other than the current one we have rn.Visa bilaga 319
I'm not that active on the hns servers at the moment and I personally do not like custom grenade skins. However, I think we currently have CS 1.6 grenades with the standard CS:GO gloves, or am I wrong?

We had another grenade version with the CS 1.6 gloves before, but I think we changed them when many servers added them, we didn't want to use them anymore because it felt less unique. If it were up to me, the grenades would have been removed already.

Anyway, I will look at the skins in a few days and discuss this further with our headadmins.

• Gilla
Reaktioner: aln
Status
Den här tråden är låst