fors

Steam Profile URL
https://steamcommunity.com/id/neberslaktarn123

Discord tag
neberslaktarn#1337

Which server are you applying for?
HNS PRE

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
13528800 seconds on counter sttrike!11!!

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
i have 4 perma bans

Information about you
Hi, my name is fors. I like to spread only joy and positivity, I never sound down on people regardless of the situation or what he/she has done so I am not. Without I can hardly do this to other people, I am just a big happy and fun bubble that just spreads lots of joy and positivity to the whole community. I'm 16 years old,. My hobbies are being with friends and play hns 24/7. Then I go handball, started 4 years ago, and play elite level I have training on Wednesdays and Mondays. My game name e fors. players mostly partly inside hns nopre I hns pre i rarely on kz but have started playing more and more. my name is fors I like to sit at my computer! As long as I'm not at handball or school. Would really appreciate if I got a chance o get into this Admin Role I get to know you all on another level. Is very popular with community on sub-servers, I am well treated by the players because I am positive towards those players and click type with everyone. feel that I really enjoy and want to take on the role of admin. Is very mature for my age too. I`ve over 1 thousand hours.

Do you have any admin experience?
ive been admin on 2 minecraft server before and 1 hns nopro even rust i have many people who like me on the servers and i have benn doing my jobb realy well and also bein promoted by theowners!!1 i have xperience in being admin and i konw all kinds of situations toh ow to handle really well and how to act well!!? and i can also help with the server with being active on the forum and on the discord and on the servers and eliminating all the poeple who do not want to follow the rules and or are not playing like the sohuld or they cheating or is scripting and then i know how to use the the admin panels in admin ec, gag, slay, mute, kiuck, ban, and how to wirte the commandos, !ban (name) (time) (reason) and if i want permanent! - !Ban (namn 0 (anledningn). and it is the same with gag and the others.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
im ver y likeable character and everyone like me appareantly i can eliminate all thje people who dont folowing the rules and i can permanentely bane all the poepl if i want to yes?

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
im very unique

Something else you would like to add?
mucho gracias mamacita

Status
The thread is locked!