Fanwe

Steam Profile URL

Discord tag
Fanwe#8406

Which server are you applying for?
HNS PRE

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
1k+ Hours (I have a lot of accounts)

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
Yeah I got 1 ban because i understab 1 time admin but this is my mistake and few mutes for what I think about the players who rule break on HNS :(

Information about you
"Information about you, such as hobbies" My Hobby is martial arts training and playing video games like a CSGO, MINECRAFT (Only speedrun) Among US (Sometimes) , " such as your age " I'm 15 but I don't have a voice mutation yet so it's really annoying.

Do you have any admin experience?
In CS:GO no but i have experience with Minecraft admin role and discord.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I was (I am) surrounded by cheaters (I mean HvH) i know how to recognize a cheater and i have a experience with HNS NOPRE/PRE
500h+, +I'm Friendly guy and active on discord server 1k+ Messages and I'm honest.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
Being nice, I like helping others, and yes... I'm not "noname" on HNS it's everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrMan

alien

HNS Whitelisted
-/+ rep
I don't think the potential is there at the moment. I've seen a lot of negative stuff from you but I believe that can change! I have said negative stuff as well so don't worry about it. One thing I recommend you is extending your application cause it seems like it lacks information right now. Other than that, GL!

MrMan

+rep nice and talkative and good player. is active in the klonken discord. goodluck Fanwe!

Vincent

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP Member
-rep you have already been muted on our discord for rulebreaking there and I don't think you are ready for the admin role

Reactions: alien and MrMan

PeurVX

"you have already been muted" wat

Vincent

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP Member
You wrote many things in Polish on our discord server and got muted for it. Then you tried to evade it by rejoining the server. You do not seem mature enough.

DexterN

Serveradmin
Premium
VIP Member
-rep, as stated before, you don't seem like the right person to add to a serious staff team

Status
The thread is locked