bl1tz

Steam Profile URL
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198853179985/

Discord tag
bl1tz#4080

Which category are you applying for?
Retakes

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
I've been playing CS:GO for a bit more than 3 years (2300 hours)

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
No, I haven't

Information about you
Hi, my name is Ivan(or Vanya for friends), I am 15 years old Russian CS:GO fan. As i mentioned higher, Counter Strike is my main hobby, but also i like playing different computer games and I DO REALLY LOVE music, especially rock/metal. My idols are Linkin Park and Queen.

Do you have any admin experience?
I do not have much admin experience: I only had been an admin of Russian Arena server for a couple of months.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I am sure that I am very responsible and I like responsible kind of work. Also I am chatty, so it will not be a problem to give other players some extra information about the servers, rules etc.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I know that Russian admin on Swedish server, where people speak Swedish/English, sounds a bit peculiar or even crazy, but there are many Russian/CIS players on your servers, so, for example, I can be responsible for them.

Something else you would like to add?
I think you'd like to know a bit more about my knowledge of different languages. To be honest, i do not speak English very fluently, but it isn't hard for me to communicate with other people and I feel that it's getting better and better(I am writing this request without dictionaries/translaters, so you can be sure it isn't bad). Futhermore, I live not far from Scandinavian peninsula, so i am interested in culture, history of Norway/Sweden/Finland and I think that soon I'll start learnштп any of these languages. So that's all I wanted to tell about myself. Looking forward to your answer and good luck!!!

Vincent

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP Member
Thank you for your application to our admin team!

Unfortunately, we have decided that we will deny your application.

Thank you for your interest.

Status
The thread is locked