Lucas

Steam Profile URL

Discord tag
dumle lulle#7596

Which category are you applying for?
HNS PRE

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
5-6 years and i play a lot i have like 2000 hours

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
yes i have. It was really old

Information about you
Hi my name is Lucas . I like to spread only joy and positivity, I never slam down on people no matter the situation or what he / she has done, I'm not like that. But I can hardly do that to other people, I'm just a big happy and fun bubble that just spreads lots of joy and positivity to the whole community. I am 17 years old, . My hobbies are being with friends and playing hns 24/7. Would really appreciate if I got a chance o get into this Admin Role o get to know you all on another level. Is very popular with the community on sub-servers, I am well treated by the players because I am positive towards those players and kind of click with everyone. I feel that I really thrive and I want to take on the role of admin. Am very mature for my age too !.

Do you have any admin experience?
I have been Administrator on two minecraft servers before and 1 hns nopre and hns pre, also rust. Has been very popular on the servers and has done my job well and has been fed on the servers by the Owners. I have experience in admin and know which situations to handle and how to behave in different situations. Then I can help the server to be active on the forum o the discord o the servers o clear people who break the rules o not behave or script. O then I can base the panels within admin ec, gag, slay, mute, kick, ban o how to write the command,! Ban (name) (time) (reason) o if you want permanent -! Ban (name) 0 (reason ). And it's the same with gag and the others.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
i am really calm and i know to handle situations. i am really helpfull to new players

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
nothing i am like every else that why you should pick me bucuse i am honest

Something else you would like to add?
"as said, not girlfriend... fuck and then fuck and then nothing more with that" - Fors

p0isn

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP Member
Tack för din ansökan till vårt adminteam!

Det är härligt att du har skrivit mer än några få meningar, men vi tror tyvärr inte att du skulle platsa in i vårt team på grund av tidigare historik här.

Tack för visat intresse.

Status
The thread is locked