Steam Profile URL
https://steamcommunity.com/id/ATEX2611/

Discord tag
ATEX#5092

Which category are you applying for?
Retakes

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
For nearly seven years.

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
No

Information about you
My name is Alex. I am 22 years old from Stockholm. I'm currently doing my master's in cyber security, Always had Csgo as my main game, other games could never live up to it. Other than gaming, I have a big interest in sports and go to the gym, bouldering as well as play beach volleyball regularly all year round. I speak English, Swedish, and German fluently.

Do you have any admin experience?
I have been an admin at FPSlynx retakes in the past. Probably around 3 years. I have also had my own gaming communities with Csgo, TeamSpeak, and Discord servers.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I have good technical knowledge required for admin work as well as lots of knowledge about Csgo. Other than that, I have high moral standards and I work organized as well as calm.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I have a lot of experience which would benefit the entire team, also a really social person that likes to discuss new ideas and has no problem discussing problems.

Something else you would like to add?
I love playing retake.

Reactions: Vincent

Vincent

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP Member
Tack för din ansökan till vårt adminteam!

Vi tycker att du verkar intressant. Om du fortfarande är intresserad av att bli admin på Klonken, ta kontakt med vincent#4531 eller makis#0734 på Discord så diskuterar vi det vidare där! (y)

Markerar din ansökan som "Accepted".

Status
The thread is locked