Info FAQ - Bans

Status
The thread is locked

Why am I banned? For how long?​

Go to your bans to see details for your ban, such as the reason and when the ban will expire.

Why am I banned for "Ban evasion"?​

Many players ask us why they are banned for ban evasion. There is no one-sided answer to this question, but in general you will get banned for ban evasion if you are already banned on another Steam account and that ban was issued less than 6 months ago.

When you have an active IP ban on our servers, neither you nor anyone else can play on your network. If you choose to play with a VPN service activated, you also risk a ban, as someone else may have been banned on the same VPN service before.

Why am I banned for "Anti-Cheat - Using third-party software"?​

The anti-cheat we use detects when players connect with a software enabled that changes some unauthorized settings in CS:GO. These changes cannot be made without the use of a cheat or third-party software.

Permanent ban

At this point, you most likely have...
✅received several warnings regarding your behavior on our community.
✅previously been banned for bad behavior.
✅ become aware that by continuing said behavior you risk being permabanned.

Why did I get permabanned?

You got permabanned because you were either cheating or continued showing disruptive behavior. Usually by the time you have reached being permabanned, you have already been banned before.

Can my ban be removed?

Permabans are almost never removed. Usually by the time you have reached being permabanned, you have already been banned before. You were aware that your behavior was unacceptable according to the general game server rules and the rules for the specific game server. Correctly placed bans will not be removed.

Please keep in mind, even if you did not receive several warnings, it is possible to get banned based on the severity of your behavior in the game. Excessive negative behavior can result in a permanent ban at any time without any prior warning or restriction.

Can I pay for an unban?

Yes, you may purchase unbans in the store up to three times. This is something we have chosen to offer even if we believe that you do not deserve to be unbanned.

Status
The thread is locked