j0zhy

Steam Profile URL
https://steamcommunity.com/id/j0n1z/

Discord tag

Which category are you applying for?
Retakes

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
5years

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
no

Information about you
im a 27 years old, my hobbies are fishing, playing csgo retakes, be with my child, and cars! im applying to be admin on ur retakes since i play them alot, and i think and belive that i can help you guys ! : D

Do you have any admin experience?
yes, iv'e been admin on norwegian retakes servers before they got shut down, also been admin on lans and stuff like that

Qualities that make you a good administrator
im a fair admin, i dont go and ban people for no reason. im a very polite admin, i threat people like i want other to threat me

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
because im norwegian, i play alot on ur servers, and i think i would make a diffrence in your community! : D im looking forword to hear from you

VincNT

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP Member
You have not played on our servers in 18 days now and you only have 1 hour playtime since we changed our ranking system over 1 month ago.

It would be easier to give you feedback if you had been more active on the servers. 😕

DexterN

Serveradmin
Premium
VIP Member
Hello!
Thanks for applying here at Klonken, it's really appreciated!
Your recent admin experince is very positive to us. It's also important that you take our feedback. I hope you've done that with the point Vincent said.
Apart from that, I think the application is very short, you need to work on it and improve it.
Thanks for your time!
//DexterN

Reactions: mike123

VincNT

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP Member
Thank you for applying to join our admin team!

Unfortunately we have decided to decline your application as you have not been online that much. Right now you have played for 3 hours. 2 months ago you had only 1 hour, so you have played for 2 hours in 2 months.

We expect our admins to be online at least 10 hours a month, probably even more than that...

Thank you for your interest.

Status
The thread is locked