Slutförd Retakes - stickers on guns

Detta förslag har implementerats. Röster accepteras inte längre.

Vincnt

Administratör & Ordförande
Styrelsemedlem
Thank you for the suggestion!

This will probably not be available in the near future. We use other plugins on our skins server to allow players to select stickers, but we do not want to use these plugins on our official servers as this will result in worse performance.. :confused:

• Gilla
Reaktioner: mike123

DexterN

Föreningsmedlem
I really agree with this, it would be pretty fun if you could add stickers to your guns.
Unfortunately I've now been informed what Vincent just pointed out which is pretty sad, although I hope it could become a feature in the future!

• Gilla
Reaktioner: mike123

HarryZlayer

Föreningsmedlem
yes i now understand that this will bring problems on the servers. but that brings up another idea, to make servers built for just that plugin and i know it will require space for those servers so it will be tough to do so but still remember the idea.
-harry

DexterN

Föreningsmedlem
yes i now understand that this will bring problems on the servers. but that brings up another idea, to make servers built for just that plugin and i know it will require space for those servers so it will be tough to do so but still remember the idea.
-harry
Yes, thanks!
We take all of the suggestions into concideration and we always see if it would be possible to implement it in the future if it doesn't currently fit the criteria for the server.
Thanks for your time!
//DexterN