Nickname
Mike

Steam Profile URL

Discord tag
mike#2251

Which category are you applying for?
Retakes

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
Hey there! Been playing CSGO since 2016! I believe i have over 4000-hours. Been VAC banned once in 2017! Haven't cheated since and will not cheat. Current account has 500+ hours and i've spent most of those playing on Klonken retakes. I don't play anything else when playing CSGO.

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
No! Once but it was an accident by DexterN and i was unbanned immediately.

Information about you
I'm a kind, friendly and outgoing person. <-- cliches that you find on any application to any job or role in the internet but i can actually prove it! I'm calm, i'm good at problem solving. I'm turning 19-years old in June (Can confirm with ID if necessary)

Do you have any admin experience?
Not at all. No experience in sourcemods / sourcebans whatsoever but i catch up on new information very quickly.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I'm calm, i'm a natural in solving problems and when people talk about having a hard time with certain people, i don't agree. I never really have a hard time with anyone. I've gotten along with everyone i've spoken to in many many years. I'm pretty positive, i always cheer up people in voicechat no matter how they perform. Just an overall positive and easy going guy. I can spot a cheater with my eyes closed with the experience in CSGO that i have. That's a MUST for an administrator amongst the others. :)
-I absolutely love making friends online and all the late night voice chats with other amazing players, this community is something that i absolutely look up to and definitely want to be a part of!!

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
Hard to think of anything that makes me unique but i sincerely believe that i would be a great addition to your already very amazing team. I play +10 hours every week no matter what. :) I would be very committed to whatever belongs to the duties of an administrator.

Something else you would like to add?
My discord is mike#2251 , If you have more questions or possibly want to make something sure in a call, feel free to hit me up. You can also find me on Klonken dc-server. I haven't been active on the forums and i just joined the discord today. I will 100% get active on the forums too starting now on 11.5.2022 when i found out how active the forums actually are. --- waiting to hear from you even if it's a denial this time :) -Mike

Last edited:

DexterN

Serveradmin
Premium
VIP Member
Thanks for appying here, I'm happy you decided to try.
I've been playing with you quite a bit, and I can confirm the "calmness" and "friendlyness" you have when you play, atleast with me. That's even the reason why we became friends a while ago, I thought you were extremely friendly and that's pretty rare nowadays, usually people are just either quiet or just make callouts. Since I know you and I've played with you a couple of hours, I won't +/- rep you, but I'll leave you my feedback.

It's great you have seemed to start to enjoy the forums, and I'm certain you will get more active on discord aswell. It might be difficult to be active on the discord since often it's not very active by itself.
I feel like thus far, even since yesterday, you have started to respond to threads on the forum, and you seem interested and you come with you own opinion on stuff, I hope that stays, and that you keep messaging on these threads.

I do believe that we need more admins here, and we do need more admins present, I feel like it would be great if you could join the team.
Thanks for you time!
//DexterN

Reactions: mike123

mike123

Serveradmin
Premium
Addition to my application: i can also take part in things that happen here on the forums and whatever there is to do. Just wanted to let you know that i’d be available outside of the game too!

makis

Vice President
Board Member
Premium
Thank you for the application!
We see potential in you as an admin and you will therefore be accepted!

Please contact me or vincent on discord and we will take it from there.

Reactions: mike123