nags

Steam Profile URL

Discord tag
nags#0001

Which category are you applying for?
Retakes

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
I have been playing CS:GO since 2015

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
I don't have been punished or banned

Information about you
Hello! My name is Niko, I am 19-year-old (soon 20) living in Finland. I love playing on HNS/KZ/RETAKE servers so if that is possible to get admin for all gamemodes. I have played CS:GO roughly estimated ~7k hours.

Do you have any admin experience?
I have admin experience from PWNZONE (Zhell.nu) for 2 years. Unfortunately servers closed for now, so I am not admin at any servers anymore.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I have gotten much reps from my peers and players at PWNZONE and I am very experienced admin

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
When I have been playing on Klonken I never see admin and I could fill that hole if admin is needed

Something else you would like to add?
You can contact me on discord: nags#0001
Or you can contact me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/-nags

Last edited:
Reactions: Vincent

DexterN

Serveradmin
Premium
VIP Member
Hello,
Thanks for taking your time to apply for admin.
Unfortunately it seems like you have only played for about 37 minutes as of right now. We have a standard that the player applying needs at least 20 hours on our servers before applying. I am aware that you have been playing before the last stat-reset, but that was a while ago, so I'm proceeding from this last reset.
Regarding your application, I do think that it's a bit short, we would really appreciate longer, more developed answers to not miss any necessary information.
We here at Klonken are aware of your last admin application that you submitted a bit over 2 years ago while you still were an admin at another community, we hope that you are not an admin anywhere else, as you stated, and that we can take you in this time.

As far as I can see, you havn't been very interactive towards the community concerning for instance discord or the forum, but also the ingame-chat. I do not know how you act in voice-chat, but I can see that you've barely interacted using the chat function on our server. You joined the discord 3 days ago and have not written anything so far and no posts apart from your previous admin application have been submitted on the forum.

I'm afraid we won't take you in due to you lack of inactivity, so please work on that at nothing will be impossible in the future!
Thanks for you time!
//DexterN

Reactions: nags