Steam Profile URL
https://steamcommunity.com/id/ludwelander390/

Discord tag
ludvigjawohl#6080

Which category are you applying for?
Retakes

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
since 2014/15- 7-8 years

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
i dont think so

Information about you
23 years old, studying @ university. likes football and training

Do you have any admin experience?
no, but I do have experience leading teams so I'm a good leader

Qualities that make you a good administrator
often in retake servers. like to make it a better place/less toxic.
fair and easy-going, very emphatic.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
i'm rule-abiding, i want to make the retake servers a better place and since Im in there a lot i really think i can make a difference

Something else you would like to add?
i hope you pick me so we can make the retake servers a better place

mike123

Serveradmin
Premium
Hey Ludvig, thank you for your interest in being an admin here at Klonken. Now, i've got quite a few things to say. First of all, we'd appreciate a lot more information about yourself and how'd you make the servers a better place and why we should pick you. You haven't been active on the discord server nor the forums. The language you use while gaming isn't acceptable from someone who wants to make the servers a better place as you said yourself. You said you're "fair and easy-going, emphatic" and you'd like to make the servers a better place and yet you're still typing stuff like "knullar din mamma, du e så fucking dålig, fucking horcamper, din mamma suger min dahri, spela inte smg din fittunge, knullar din mamma, your mum cums fast". That's just not acceptable. You've been reported multiple times for "constantly saying bad words" and from your chatlogs, i couldn't find many positive comments. My advice is that you learn how to behave before you apply to a position which requires a good attitude and most definitely a friendlier approach on other players. -- I don't make the call whether you're accepted or not but this is my view.

Enjoy your weekend!

-mike

Batman

Serveradmin
VIP Member
Hej,

Det du framförallt skulle behöva göra är att utveckla din ansökan och även visa dig mer manad till att kandidera som administratör för Klonken.
Både via forum och även discord, samt att visa mer hänsyn på servrarna och även där visa dig mer intresserad.

Mike fick med en hel del bra saker i sitt svar och jag känner att jag kommer endast upprepa det han skriver så jag hänvisar till hans "feedback".

Önskar dig en fin ny vecka.
/ Batman

Reactions: mike123