Steam Profile URL
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199035790848/

Discord tag
Mälli#8704

Which category are you applying for?
Retakes

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
since 2014. probably around 4-5k hours on all accs

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
yes, im currently perma commbanned on klonken, and i think i have 5 bans in total. i just hate people who dont tryhard in retakes and try to have fun, its life or death in there. so i flame them if they dont give it their best. if i get admin i will promise to stop or even stay muted forlife.

Information about you
im a 19 year old student from finland, i go to the gym 5 days a week and just play videogames, no social life
https://www.instagram.com/finnstromveeti/

Do you have any admin experience?
nah

Qualities that make you a good administrator
i have the best eye for cheating in csgo history, from the first kill someone makes in klonken retakes i know instantly if theyre natural or not. and thats because ive cheated myself so i know what it looks like, never cheated in retakes. almost every retake session theres someone casual cheating with wh/trigger with brand new profiles and no faceit accounts. plus your shit autoban system bans bhop scripts for a month when 99.999% of the time if someone has bhop scripts they have something else aswell.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
im currently rank 25 in retakes, with the worst k/d in the top 30. so imagine how much i play here despite being banned several times and being permacomm banned so i cant speak in text/voice chat and with the worst k/d. imagine the dedication i have for these servers. i play here every single day. and ive seen the ads of you guys saying you desperately need new admins. whats the worst that can happen if you make me an admin? i wouldnt abuse it because i play here every day

Something else you would like to add?
im fucking sick and tired of getting cheated on every single retake session by brand new accounts and nothing being done, silver movements with better aim than prime scream

Batman

Serveradmin
VIP Member
As i could see, ur behaviour by comms is not acceptable somewher. I would like to say that your application was kinda good. You have written "much" (more than others) text and i can see that you are playing really really much.
But as i mentioned i am sorry but i coud really not se you as an Admin with your behaviour.

VincNT

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP Member
We do not want admins who are already permanently muted on our servers. Your past behavior on our servers is unacceptable and we will not proceed with your application. Thanks for your interest.

Reactions: mike123
Status
The thread is locked