Nickname
Kobra

Steam Profile URL

Discord tag
Kobra#9161

Which category are you applying for?
Retakes

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
I have always enjoyed watching CSGO since I was young, however I could never play the game outside of the occasional visit to an internet café. That all changed in 2019 when I got my first PC. That moment changed everything for me, and I immediately fell in love with the game. I have racked up around 6000 hours in CSGO (plenty of AFK hours though) and reached Faceit level 10 in a relatively short amount of time. There's no other game like Counter Strike, and I wish that I got to play it earlier.

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
No

Information about you
My name is Sam and I am 17 years old. I am currently studying Natural Science (Naturvetenskap) at Gymnasiet. On my free time I mainly enjoy playing CSGO, but I also enjoy going out with friends, listening to music, and watching Youtube/Twitch. As for my goals in the future, I am looking to pursue a career in either psychology or Teaching. I picked these professions specifically because I love working with other people and I have a great interest in behavioral psychology.

Do you have any admin experience?
Not yet 😉

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I am a very calm and collected person. I tend to avoid conflict and have always been a good mediator, but I'm not afraid to let my voice be heard if necessary. I also believe that I have strong moral compass, fit for making decisions on the fly, where rules don't necessarily apply. I also want to clarify that I am not seeking this admin position for any sense of superiority or power over other players. I have just noticed that there are plenty of negative personalities plaguing this otherwise very friendly and inviting community, and I wish that I could do something about it.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I am proficient in both English and Swedish, I am active in Klonken servers (currently top 200), and I am a rather experienced CSGO player. I also like to think that I'm a friendly and welcoming voice in my games. Additionally, I have a lot of free time to solve tickets and be active in Klonken servers. I genuinely believe that I have a lot to contribute to this community. And I want the chance to prove to myself that I have what it takes.

Something else you would like to add?
I hope that my application makes up for my lack of admin experience. I think that this could be an excellent opportunity for me to develop as a person, and learn more about being an admin. Even if I am rejected I will make a conscious effort to be more active in the Forums and Discord, as I think this community has a lot to offer.

Thank you for reading my application, and I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance!

-Sam

Last edited:
Reactions: VincNT

mike123

Serveradmin
Premium
Hey Kobra. I've seen you play on the servers and haven't really noticed anything that goes against what you told us in the application. Your English is *Impeccable* for a 17-year old and overall, you seem like a good guy except some little misdemeanors in the chat logs but nothing insurmountable. However, we'd still like to hear just a little bit more information about yourself and why we should pick you. Also a little activity on the forums & the discord would be appreciated even though the discord has been quiet lately. Feel free to edit the application and tell us more about yourself!

-mike

Reactions: VincNT

GreenKobra05

VIP Member
Mello Mike! I'm sorry for the late reply, It's been a rather busy week. I appreciate your feedback and will start working on improving my application ASAP. I apologize for any misdemeanors I have committed in the chat, I will make a conscious effort to improve my behavior in the chat from here on out. As for the forums, I have not really participated in them before. But I will look into it for sure.

Thank you for your time.

-Sam

Last edited:
Reactions: mike123

GreenKobra05

VIP Member
I have made some additions to my application. I find it quite hard to "stand out from the crowd" so to speak, but I hope that you appreciate my application nonetheless. I fully understand if I need more time to prove myself as a member of the community, and I have no expectations to receive this admin role so quickly. But I really do believe that I have what it takes

-Sam

Reactions: mike123

VincNT

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP Member
Tjena Sam 👋
Är du fortfarande intresserad av att joina vårt team? Vi kan nämligen tänka oss ta in dig.
Öppna en ticket på Discord (#open-ticket) eller skicka ett privat meddelande på Discord till antingen Vincent eller makis så snackar vi mer där.

Status
The thread is locked