Steam Profile URL
https://steamcommunity.com/id/TrippieTheAutoStrafer/

Discord tag
! wrench#9081

Which category are you applying for?
HNS

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
Since 2017 so 5 years

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
no

Information about you
Im 15 years old boy from czech republic named lukas. I really enjoy playing HNS. ive been playing HNS for 2 years.

Do you have any admin experience?
no

Qualities that make you a good administrator
be fair in every situation. not beholden to anyone. do not abuse admin commands for my advantage.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
im not special. just like a anyone else, normal player. but im favoured in HNS community especially on Klonken

Something else you would like to add?
Im very active on Klonken HNS servers. i play it everyday when i have a chance. something about 3hours a day.to clarify my 400 hours on counter strike. I had one previous account where I had a lot of games and over 3000 hours on counter strike, but when I got a new mobile phone, I turned off steam guard and my account was stolen.

Batman

Serveradmin
VIP Member
I would say that i want more information about you as person, so we could know the person that we will take into our team. Also give the applciation more time so we could get closer into who you are and also its an evidance for us to see that you really are interested.

Trippie

So as I said, my name is Lukáš, I am 15 years old. I have a girlfriend who is a month older than me, because of which I can't be active every day. I live in the Czech Republic and I really like csgo and movement in it.I don't know what else to add, from my personal life, I have a dog named bejnamin and a hamster named jimmy, besides csgo I also like to play Call Of Duty and GTA V Fivem where I was an admin on one of the biggest servers in the whole RolePlay scene, it was named YBN los Scandalous .Where I was very popular because of my fairness and because I was very friendly even in worse cases, after all you don't want to ruin someone's day so much after a long process of getting on the server (You literally had to write a form which was rarely approved because of the high number of players , and then go through the estuary rules test)Anyway I signed up as an administrator due to the low activity of admins on HNS and after all, it sucks when some clown joins who absolutely does not know the rules and starts understabbing everyone or they are toxic and offensive, in many cases even racist, and you can't do anything with it as a simple player. Thanks to my high activity on the HNS server, all this can change. thank you for your time.
best regards. Lukas "Trippie" Abt

VincNT

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP Member
I’ll close your application because you got banned today by our anticheat and it is a 100% correct ban.

Thanks for the interest!

Status
The thread is locked