Slutförd HNS - Bug notes & suggestions (not so many atm)

Ponkdani

Medlem
Category
HNS

Short suggestion description
Bug notes & suggestions (not so many atm)

Description

The boost block not the one on the ground, I mean the shoes. They are kind of bugged, you run abit to the side sometimes, like not straight.

When you gstrafe with speedblock (the one on the ground) I've heard complaints about the speed limit, their strafes go down from 400-500 to 300 in a matter of seconds. Not sure if there's a limit on how long you can strafe that fast or if it's a bug.

There's a bug with the speedblock on the ground, where you can get 300 bhop etc etc without strafing, not sure how it's done but it happens randomly.

Raise max HP to 140, so you can't get 1 shot by awp constantly.

You can spawn in the air sometimes, and take falldamage.

Fall damage reduction raised slightly would do, even though I know this server is unique by its fall damage for example it would be appreciated I'd say.

Remove the understab rule, where it allows you to understab on the first block, many people have complained on that one.

Thanks for reading, these are just bug notes and suggestions, no demands.

Senast redigerad:
Detta förslag har implementerats. Röster accepteras inte längre.

Vincnt

Administratör & Ordförande
Styrelsemedlem
The boost block not the one on the ground, I mean the shoes. They are kind of bugged, you run abit to the side sometimes, like not straight.
I'm not really sure what you mean here, but our boots of speed affects the run speed, so you get around 450 speed instead of the normal 250. It probably feels a bit different from other servers where they usually speed up the movement while you are on the ground and then changes it back to normal as soon as you jump. I'm not sure if we're going to change it, but it could definitely be something to look into.

When you gstrafe with speedblock (the one on the ground) I've heard complaints about the speed limit, their strafes go down from 400-500 to 300 in a matter of seconds. Not sure if there's a limit on how long you can strafe that fast or if it's a bug.
Our Gstrafe plugin is built that way, oldschool players from CS 1.6 did something called SGS (+duck on mousewheel and then +duck on ctrl afterwards) to gain speeed. We don't want players to use macros or hyperscroll to just spam duck on their mousewheels. We have therefore added a speed cap when you only use the scroll to gstrafe. It activates after a few scrolls and when you have gained some speed.

There's a bug with the speedblock on the ground, where you can get 300 bhop etc etc without strafing, not sure how it's done but it happens randomly.
If you have found a speedboost where you can bug stats, you should report where it happens (map and where). The speedboost block might be too close to the ground.

Raise max HP to 140, so you can't get 1 shot by awp constantly.
I don't think that we're going to change the max HP, we have chosen these settings wisely as we want to have it more oldschool where you didn't have many upgrades and it shouldn't be too easy to survive. That's also why we haven't added AWP on all our maps.

You can spawn in the air sometimes, and take falldamage.
Map? Team?

Fall damage reduction raised slightly would do, even though I know this server is unique by its fall damage for example it would be appreciated I'd say.
When you are maxed in fall damage you take around 100 damage when you should have taken 150 damage from falling to the ground. It's a choice we have made to keep our server more oldschool.

Remove the understab rule, where it allows you to understab on the first block, many people have complained on that one.
It's not okay to understab on the first block, I'm not sure where you gathered that information. I mean it's okay to stab players before they hit the first block, but if they jump from the first block to the second it's not okay to stab.

• Gilla
Reaktioner: Ponkdani

Ponkdani

Medlem
Ahh okay, regarding the strafe & SGS I understand.
And from what we spoke about today, well technically yesterday the boots bug shouldn't be an issue anymore.
Regarding the speedboats to bug stats, I'm not sure where or how it was done, but I'll make sure to report it when I see it happening again.
And fair, the HP doesn't need to be raised considering there aren't that many AWP maps as stated above.
The spawn in the air happens now and then, both teams, I've seen it happen both in temple and dust so far.

And regarding the understab rule, it was a misunderstanding I believe then. And regarding fall damage, I agree.

I'd like to mention another bug though, happened yesterday (since it's after 12pm). Happened on the map bb_temple, where ct and t changed sides and skins even though they were the opposite teams, for example. I was t and spawned at ct with my teammates, whilst having their skin.

• Gilla
Reaktioner: Vincnt

Vincnt

Administratör & Ordförande
Styrelsemedlem
I'd like to mention another bug though, happened yesterday (since it's after 12pm). Happened on the map bb_temple, where ct and t changed sides and skins even though they were the opposite teams, for example. I was t and spawned at ct with my teammates, whilst having their skin.
Actually I already know this and it should be patched since yesterday after it happened a few times (not confirmed).

• Gilla
Reaktioner: Ponkdani