Ponkdani

Medlem
Category
HNS

Short suggestion description
Suggestions & Bugs

Description
* Bugs *
When you respawn as a ct and gstrafe there's a bug where you can gstrafe so your character goes up in to the sky slowly , which makes you take fall damage if there's no fall damage block under you.
Also a teleport bug, not sure how it's done yet, just saw it happen once, where you can fly longer than you should be able to.

* Suggestions *
Maybe add more knifes, not sure if that's an option for y'all already, or a set answer : no. But it would be nice to have more knifes.
Same goes for xp, add more stuff to buy maybe? When you're maxed there's nothing to do with the xp, and it would be nice to have something to do with the extras you earned. Maybe exchange xp for credits once you've maxed, or just in general?
I would also like to suggest that the camp timer goes for being within a bigger radius, so if you camp and try jumping the jump again by like 3-5 blocks you still take damage from the camp timer thingy that damages you.
Make some of the maps jumps easier, when it comes to pistols of course, such as tec-9 and p250, on some maps they are harder than sawed-off, or awp in my opinion, and others.

Detta förslag har implementerats. Röster accepteras inte längre.

Vincnt

Administratör & Ordförande
Styrelsemedlem
When you respawn as a ct and gstrafe there's a bug where you can gstrafe so your character goes up in to the sky slowly , which makes you take fall damage if there's no fall damage block under you.
Would be great if I can see a video of it. I haven't seen it happen.

Also a teleport bug, not sure how it's done yet, just saw it happen once, where you can fly longer than you should be able to.
Fly longer than you should be able to? What do you mean here? When you enter a teleport the outcome is based on things like your current velocity. Also, if you enter the bottom of the teleport, your up speed should be higher. It would be helpful if I'm able to see this "bug" in a video or at least get a more detailed explanation.

Regarding your suggestions:
- We're not going to add more knives right now. We need to look into animation things on some of our current knives first, but we have other priorities at the moment. You can expect some new knives in the future though. If you have any suggestions for it, please let us know. Just keep in mind that we do not want to add many more knives as we want to keep it smaller and we do not want to offer too much in the store.
- Buying credits with XP may be a good feature, I'll consider it.
- The anticamp system was just recently re-enabled and we haven't changed the configuration much yet. We want to see how it works and make some adjustments based on the experience on the server. But if I understood your post correctly you want us to increase the radius on the camp meter?
- Regarding map changes, there are probably places where it's easy and other places where it's not, if you want us to make some specific changes, please tell us on which map and where. It doesn't mean that we will make the changes, but suggestions are always appreciated.

Ponkdani

Medlem
Would be great if I can see a video of it. I haven't seen it happen.
I'll try to show you today, whenever you're free, just hit me up on discord.
Fly longer than you should be able to? What do you mean here? When you enter a teleport the outcome is based on things like your current velocity. Also, if you enter the bottom of the teleport, your up speed should be higher. It would be helpful if I'm able to see this "bug" in a video or at least get a more detailed explanation.
I'm not entirely sure about this one yet, but I'm sure of what I saw, happened in mystical I believe. The sawed off jump, he flew from the portal to the weapon, not sure how yet.
Regarding your suggestions:
- We're not going to add more knives right now. We need to look into animation things on some of our current knives first, but we have other priorities at the moment. You can expect some new knives in the future though. If you have any suggestions for it, please let us know. Just keep in mind that we do not want to add many more knives as we want to keep it smaller and we do not want to offer too much in the store.
Sounds fair!
- Buying credits with XP may be a good feature, I'll consider it.
Sounds really nice, hence I am personally maxed out and don't know what to do with all this xp that I have over.
- The anticamp system was just recently re-enabled and we haven't changed the configuration much yet. We want to see how it works and make some adjustments based on the experience on the server. But if I understood your post correctly you want us to increase the radius on the camp meter?
Correct, that's what I meant, would be nice to have a larger radius of the camp meter.
- Regarding map changes, there are probably places where it's easy and other places where it's not, if you want us to make some specific changes, please tell us on which map and where. It doesn't mean that we will make the changes, but suggestions are always appreciated.
I'll look further, and see which ones there are most complaints about.

• Gilla
Reaktioner: Vincnt