Slutförd HNS - Frost nade radius broken

ideal

Medlem
Category
HNS

Short suggestion description
Frost nade radius broken

Description
I don't know if the plugin for the frost nade has been modified, but now it's almost unusable. The radius is way way way too small to freeze someone, you could have a frost nade within 5 centimeters of someones leg but it could just decide not to freeze.

This was not an issue 1-2+ weeks ago, please revert the frost nade if it really has been messed with, because it's unplayable as it is right now.

• Gilla
Reaktioner: vipparn
Detta förslag har implementerats. Röster accepteras inte längre.

Vincnt

Administratör & Ordförande
Styrelsemedlem
Thanks for reporting, will look into the code to see if we can find the issue.

• Gilla
Reaktioner: ideal

Vincnt

Styrelsemedlem
ideal
I updated the plugin yesterday and changed the radius on them a bit (from 150 to 200) and made some small changes. I'm not sure if it fixed anything though. However, the code seems to be identical with the other version we have had for ages.

Please reply here if it's has improved or not.

ideal

Medlem
it's been improved, it's a lot better now, but just so I don't have to make a new thread, I'll mention it here, please revert the change where it lets CTs knife while frozen, that also seems to happen now. Thanks :)

Vincnt

Styrelsemedlem
it's been improved, it's a lot better now, but just so I don't have to make a new thread, I'll mention it here, please revert the change where it lets CTs knife while frozen, that also seems to happen now. Thanks :)
I'll put that in my "to do" list and update asap.