petter

Medlem
User name: petter

Category
Other

Short suggestion description
Admins

Description
There is no new information that Administators on Klonken does not do as well as they should, a lot of random mutes and false bans etc. Some of them don't ban at all, and that is not right. I think you should pay more attention towards your Admins on Klonken, because they are the ones that are supposed to transform Klonken into a better place, however, I do not see that happen with the current Admin team.

- Petter

Detta förslag har implementerats. Röster accepteras inte längre.

Vincnt

Administratör & Ordförande
Styrelsemedlem
Thanks for your opinions regarding our admin team! We do our best to make this community as good as possible. We recently kicked some admins because they didn't do much.

Feel free to create a support ticket at any time if you have specific complaints and we are happy to look into it! (y)

• Gilla
Reaktioner: makis

Batman

Föreningsmedlem
Yea, i would say same as vincent. But a thing that would help the management/head-admin(s) a lot would be that you should record what they do wrong and give them the evidance and them can talk to the admin asap and fix the problem :)
Thx for helping us and give us this information and leaving feedback. Helps us a lot :)

LejonxD

Medlem
What server do you feel the admins do wrong? but like Vincent says do a ticket so you can specific the complains in the future. :)

Status
Den här tråden är låst