Administratör & Ordförande
Styrelsemedlem
User name: Vincent

Category
New server

Short suggestion description
Executes

Description
What do you think of an Executes server? I'd like it, it's pretty much like Retakes ;)

Gameplay:
The T team setup to execute onto a site with ~40 seconds left and the CT team is typically in a fairly standard setup. Grenades are automatically thrown for the T players and the rounds plays out the way counter-strike plays. The game goes through pistol rounds, forcebuy/lowbuy rounds, then standard gun rounds. Players can use the "guns" menu to select some preferences: whether they want to have an AWP, which M4 to use, and what site they prefer to play on the CT side.

When a T team wins a round, the players typically move to CT. The goal is the defend off the executes and stay on CT. However, because executes is typically best played 5v5 it's hard to get varied teams if this is strictly followed, so there is some auto-scrambling of teams every "X" rounds.

Detta förslag har stängts. Röster accepteras inte längre.

Vincnt

Styrelsemedlem
Tyvärr har vi inte lyckats komma över något bra plugin för Executes! Men vi håller ögonen öppna.
De plugins vi har hittat har många brister, därav kan vi inte släppa en server med dessa i dagsläget.

Om du har förslag gällande Executes, skicka gärna ett meddelande till mig antingen här på sidan eller på discord! :)

Vincnt

Styrelsemedlem
Tyvärr lagt detta på is då de plugins som finns inte håller måttet och är för mycket arbete att förverkliga det i dagsläget. Vi får helt enkelt se i framtiden.

Status
Den här tråden är låst